Sunday 25 January 2009

Meat

I’m not able to eat meat anymore, I see human flesh when I see slices of ham or turkey. A steak is a human body part. I’m not a cannibal. When I eat pasta or bread or cereal, I am taken over by a panic to eat as quickly as possible. I force it down, hardly chewing and eat and eat until my stomach swells up and my highly piled plate is clean.
My ideal diet is the raw food diet. A raw food vegan. It may seem extreme and takes some practice to get there but the results for me have been amazing.
I still eat cheese with my salad so I’m not quite at the vegan stage but I can’t stomach milk after reading Skinny Bitch and The Juicemaster’s Slim for Life.
Soya milk helped me get off the dairy stuff but now I don’t have the need for milk of any type.
I’ve never been enormous but at my heaviest I was 10 stone which is too much for someone of my height and build. Looking back at photos of that time my face looks squashed between my fat cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment