Sunday 25 January 2009

Inner Talk

On my quest for personal development and self improvement I have developed a little addiction to Inner Talk cds.
I have about 7 cds for my varying problems and have had certain success with some of them.
At night, while lying in bed I play a cd on repeat listening on my headphones and let the subliminal messages transform my subconscious.
I can attribute my marriage to the “Attracting the Right Love Relationship” cd as I had listened to this cd for three days before I met my husband to be!
I gave up biting my nails for 50 days using the “Stopping Nail Biting” cd. I’ve started biting again and am listening to the cd to try to cure this but it’s not working so far. I’ve also had hypnotherapy to stop me biting my nails and again that worked for a limited time but wasn’t sustaining. The price difference between the hypnotherapy and Inner Talk is substantial so I’m hoping the cd works its magic again.
Louise Hay also has some good subliminal cds with positive affirmations that has helped me through the stressful times when I couldn't sleep.
I may need to see if there is an Inner Talk cd to help me get over my addiction to subliminal cds.

No comments:

Post a Comment